CalLink is the roster management and grade release for all CalGreeks members and chapters.
Skład aptekanapotencje.com/viagra-natural/ leku nie odbiega niczym od składu o wiele droższych środków na wzwód, w tym słynnej viagry. Znajdziemy w niej wskazówki z obszarów przywództwa, komunikacji i jakości tqm. Prawdopodobnie dotyczy to właśnie naszej levitry, bo jak widzę nie ma osób, które chętnie dzielą się doświadczeniami w tym temacie.
Manage Your Chapter FAQs
A Signatory has the ability to manage rosters, reserve room, and edit your page details. You must have a minimum of 4 signatories and no more than 8 signatories*.
To become certified, a signatory must complete the Signatory Certification Agreement. Please note that during the academic year signatory status is added to CalLink profiles at least once/week.
*Only students who are approved members can be requested to be signatories. Please make sure they are on your roster first.
- Go to: https://callink.berkeley.edu/
- Click on the “Log In” icon in the upper right corner
- Login using your CalNet ID and Passphrase
- Click on “Organization” in the navigation bar
- Click on “Search” on the right-hand side
- Type in the name of your fraternity/sorority
- Click on your organization
*Only members designated as “President/Lead Organizer” or “Signatory” can edit the information on your fraternity/sorority page.
- Login to your fraternity/sorority page (see above)
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button on the left navigation bar
- Complete all the information you wish to be public
- Summary – This is the information that will appear in the basic search of CalLink
- Full Description – This information will appear when someone click further into your fraternity’s/sorority’s profile
- Street Address – The best idea for this area is to put the following information:
- Street Address Line 1: University of California, Berkeley
- Street Address Line 2: 112 Hearst Gym, MC 4520
- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 94720-4520
- Country: USA
- Phone Number – You can post a member’s phone number if you are comfortable
- Email – This can either be a general chapter account or a member’s email address
- External Website Links- Feel free to input any websites or social media you use and keep up to date
- Profile Picture: You can choose to post any appropriate image. Since the image isn’t large, I would suggest using your letters, a logo, or your crest. *There is a photo gallery if you’d like to add additional images.
Every member should be on your roster. Currently you may have graduated members on your roster. Do not delete members at this time.
- Login to your fraternity/sorority page
- Click on the “Roster” button on the navigation bar on the left
- Click on “Manager Roster” on navigation bar on the left
- Click on the “Invite People” button at the top of the window
- Include the @berkeley.edu email addresses for all current members not listed on your roster.
- An email will be sent to those individuals inviting them to be member of your fraternity/sorority
- Chapter members must accept the invitation to join the organization
- Once your roster is complete, you must label each member as either “Chapter Member” or “Chapter New Member.” Click on “Edit Positions” next to the corresponding member’s name in order to do this. This label should apply to their current membership status.
*You must be a signatory in order to manage your roster.