Reg -test


Who is my organization's advisor?
LEAD Center advisors each work with specific categories of organizations. To find out who your advisor is, go to CalLink, navigate to your organization’s page, and click on Profile. At the top of the page you should see a sentence that says something similar to “Parent Organization: Super Awesome Category – Advised by Oski Bear.)
If you want to make an appointment to see your advisor, call (510.642.5171) or email the LEAD Center front desk. Please note we do not accept same-day appointments.
How does my organization table on campus?
RSOs are eligible to checkout tables and folding chairs through the Student Tabling Program run by Event Services at the ASUC Student Union. 
Checkout Location: The Cub-E on Upper Sproul behind the Golden Bear Cafe
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Equipment: 75 tables, 150 chairs, and AV equipment are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. 
On-Campus Tabling Locations:
  • Upper Sproul Plaza
    • No tabling on the Mario Savio Steps or the red brick area directly in front of the steps (this is a fire lane)
    • No tabling at Sather Gate without a reservation with Event Services
  • North Gate
  • Tolman Hall Breezeway
  • Between Kroeber Hall and Boalt Law School
How can my organization get office & storage space?
The ASUC Office of the Executive Vice President offers and manages office and storage space for student organizations in Hearst Gym and Hearst Gym Annex. Questions can be sent to

The space application and management process:

  1. You must be an ASUC Sponsored organization.
  2. Apply for space during the annual application process through the office of the ASUC Executive Vice President. This takes place during March or April. Decisions will be made in April. Final allocations are determined after applications and appeals are finalized.
  3. To gain access to your space, a member of your organization must attend a student space orientation, usually held in late April or early May.
  4. Move in/out day happens in May, or as facilitated by the ASUC EVP.
  5. Space is allocated on an annual basis – you must apply every year, and you may be asked to change or reduce your space, based on the discretion of the EVP’s office.
How can I get a website for my organization?
RSOs are provided organizational pages on CalLink, but many choose to maintain their own sites. In order to create a website, your organization will need two things:

  1. A domain name
  2. Hosting

A benefit to being an RSO is that you’re eligible for a domain name. There are two ways to apply for a domain:

  1. Through the Open Computing Facility (OCF) The OCF also offers free hosting to student organizations, and they can help you install WordPress or other content management systems to help you more easily manage your website. Please note that they are NOT a web design service.
  2. By submitting an offsite hosting request. Please note that if you choose this option, you will have to purchase or provide hosting from a third party.

If your organization does not want, or is not eligible for, a domain name, you can purchase domain names (e.g. from third party vendors. Note: If you choose to do this, you may not use University Trademarked names as part of your domain (e.g. Cal, Berkeley, UC Berkeley, Oski, etc.) without permission from the Office of Business Contracts and Brand Protection. If you’re setting up a website for your RSO, please make sure you’re familiar with the Student Organization Domain Name Guidelines.

Can my organization get a mailbox?
ASUC Sponsored Groups that completed ASUC Spring Budgeting can receive mail at the LEAD Center. The mailing address for these organizations is:

Organization Name
University of California
432 Eshleman Hall, MC 4500
Berkeley, CA 94720-4500

Can my organization checkout any audio/visual equipment?
All RSOs are eligible to check out AV equipment to use at their group meeting or event. This equipment is managed by Event Services, and includes projectors, sound systems, etc. Equipment is available at the Student Tabling Pod on Sproul.

Where can I find my organization's constitution?

RSO Constitutions, along with other important documents, information about finances, and the organization’s roster, can be found as a public document at the group’s CalLink page in the documents tab.

What other resources are available for my organization?
RSOs have access to ASUC and Graduate Assembly resources. ASUC resources include:

  • Student Organizational Services (SOS): provides support to ASUC sponsored student organizations in the areas of finance, student spaces, technology, event services, and outreach. Contact
  • ASUC archives
  • Disability Student Accommodation Fund
  • Space Reservation Funds
  • ASUC Wiki
  • Student Advocate

For more information on ASUC resources, contact the ASUC Secretariat.

Graduate Assembly resources include:

Additional resources include:

Signatory FAQs

What is a signatory?

Signatories are University and LEAD Center authorized representatives of the organization that voluntarily assume responsibility for the activities and conduct of the organization. Signatories are responsible for ensuring that their RSOs:

How do I become a signatory for my organization?

To become certified, a signatory must complete the Signatory Certification Agreement. Please note that during the academic year signatory status is added to CalLink profiles at least once/week.